MGM Resorts - Worst Performing Casino Stock
Published on Thursday, 17 January 2013 17:06 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, January 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks ended the session higher by closing 0.76% versus their previous day close. Casino stocks had a pretty much broad rally with 6 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE) was the top performer of the casino stocks today closing at $5.74 representing 3.61%. versus the previous trading session. The shares of Isle of Capri Casinos, the owner and operator of branded casino resorts throughout the U.S., the U.K. and the Bahamas have defined support at $5.52 and resistance at $5.96.
Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $15.91 representing 2.45% from its previous close. Pinnacle Entertainment, the owner and operator of casinos and casinos resorts throughout the U.S. and Argentina has calculated support and resistance levels at $15.80 and $16.97 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) that closed the trading session at $12.87 or -0.85% from the previous close. MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV shares have defined support at $12.32 and resistance at $13.17. Also among the worst performers was Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN), which closed the trading session at $49.69 representing 0.22% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks outperformed the broad market S&P 500 Index that closed the trading session at 1480.94, 8.31 points or 0.56% from the previous trading session.
- Wynn Resorts - Top Performing Casino Stock - Mid-Day Update
- University of Phoenix and MGM Resorts International Support American Red Cross through Service to the Armed Forces Giving Program
- Casino Stocks Wrap Up - Lower: LVS, ASCA
- MGM Resorts Foundation Announces The 2013 Women's Leadership Conference
- Critical Alerts For Chevron, MGM Mirage, Charter Communications, Quanta Services, and Acadia Released By InvestorsObserver
- Trading Idea: What to Expect as MGM Resorts Breaks Resistance
- Sector Wrap Up - Casinos Higher: PNK, LVS
- MGM Resorts International Ranks In Top 50 Most Admired Employers For Business College Students
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation, LTD & MGM Resorts International Announce Strategic Cooperation Agreement
- MGM Resorts Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy Rating, Raises PT on Penn National Gaming - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Imperial Capital Upgrades Penn National Gaming to Outperform, Raises PT - Benzinga
- Sears Among Services' Biggest Movers on November 16, 2012 - Investopedia
- Penn National Issues Proposal for $480M Hollywood Casino in Philly - Benzinga
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): Today's Featured Leisure Laggard - TheStreet.com
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Leisure Industry Lower - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reinitiates Coverage on Penn National Gaming at Buy - Benzinga
- Penn National Gaming Submits Proposals for Two Gaming Centers in Woodbury County - Benzinga
- Penn National Gaming Completes $610 Million Accretive Acquisition of Harrah's St. Louis - Benzinga
- Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. Stock Downgraded (PNK) - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲33.73 (0.97%)
In The Wires
There is Life After Stroke, Says Book by Jeff Kagan
LA Clippers NBA Apparel on Sale at SportsFanPlayground.com
Prom Dresses Deals For Summer Announced by AmorModa.com
MS Tûranor PlanetSolar Sets World Speed Record for Transatlantic Crossing by Solar Electric Vessel
Zamansky & Associates LLC Announces Its Investigation of Financial Advisor John Pritchard of Raymond James Morgan Keegan And Oppenheimer
HomeThangs.com Introduces A Guide To Choosing A Professional Quality Range Hood
Texas Adds More Jobs Than Any Other State in Country, EmploymentCrossing Finds 185,000 Jobs in State
Torrance Moving Company provides useful information about planning a summer move!