MGM Resorts - Worst Performing Casino Stock
Published on Thursday, 17 January 2013 17:06 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, January 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks ended the session higher by closing 0.76% versus their previous day close. Casino stocks had a pretty much broad rally with 6 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE) was the top performer of the casino stocks today closing at $5.74 representing 3.61%. versus the previous trading session. The shares of Isle of Capri Casinos, the owner and operator of branded casino resorts throughout the U.S., the U.K. and the Bahamas have defined support at $5.52 and resistance at $5.96.
Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $15.91 representing 2.45% from its previous close. Pinnacle Entertainment, the owner and operator of casinos and casinos resorts throughout the U.S. and Argentina has calculated support and resistance levels at $15.80 and $16.97 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) that closed the trading session at $12.87 or -0.85% from the previous close. MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV shares have defined support at $12.32 and resistance at $13.17. Also among the worst performers was Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN), which closed the trading session at $49.69 representing 0.22% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks outperformed the broad market S&P 500 Index that closed the trading session at 1480.94, 8.31 points or 0.56% from the previous trading session.
- Boeing Flies First 787-9 Dreamliner
- Boeing Announces Montana Site Expansion and 787-10 Work
- Critical Alerts For Micron Technology, Caterpillar, Nike, Seagate Technology, and Humana Released By InvestorsObserver
- Is Apple Breaking Down?
- Boeing Forecasts Growing Need for New Pilots in Asia Pacific Region
- Caterpillar Inc. Group President and Director of Investor Relations to Participate in the Citi 2013 US and European Industrials Conference on September 17; Webcast Available
- Apple is Near a Key Support Area
- Is Apple Close to Probable Support
- Apple Is Near Resistance
- Boeing Forecasts China's Fleet to Triple Over Next 20 Years
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines