NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: LIFE, RIMM, NFLX
Published on Friday, 18 January 2013 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, January 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2736.21, which represents -0.4% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
Life Technologies (NASDAQ:LIFE) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $60.83 representing 10.67% from its previous trading session. Shares of Life Technologies, the global biotechnology tools company have defined support at $48.00 and resistance at $54.46.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $15.75 representing 5.63% from its previous close. Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker , has calculated support and resistance levels at $11.40 and $15.36 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $100.36 representing 2.72% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), which is trading at $21.19 or -6.57% from the prior close. Shares of Intel, the largest chipmaker in the world have defined support at $20.16 and resistance at $21.48. Also among the worst performers Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN), which is trading at $82.21 representing -2.06% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13600.6, which represents 0.03% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1480.81 that represents -0.01% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”