NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Intel
Published on Monday, 21 January 2013 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, January 21st (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2743.24, which represents -0.14% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Life Technologies (NASDAQ:LIFE) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $60.79 representing 10.59% from its previous trading session. Shares of Life Technologies, the global biotechnology tools company have defined support at $48.00 and resistance at $54.46.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $15.84 representing 6.24% from its previous close. Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker , has calculated support and resistance levels at $11.40 and $15.36 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Fastenal (NASDAQ:FAST), which is trading at $48.6 representing 3.6% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), which is trading at $21.25 or -6.31% from the prior close. Shares of Intel, the largest chipmaker in the world have defined support at $20.16 and resistance at $21.48. Also among the worst performers Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN), which is trading at $82.08 representing -2.22% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13649.7, which represents 0.39% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1485.98 that represents 0.34% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Advanced Micro Devices Is Near Resistance
Is Petrobras Closing in to Resistance?
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Boston Beer Breaks Resistance
Rowan Companies Is Near Resistance
FLIR Systems Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Is Avon Expecting Resistance Soon?
Vulcan Is Near its 200 Day Moving Average
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com