NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Research In Motion
Published on Tuesday, 22 January 2013 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, January 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2734.59, which represents -0.32% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $17.38 representing 9.72% from its previous trading session. Shares of Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker have defined support at $11.40 and resistance at $15.36.
NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $6.88 representing 5.04% from its previous close. NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider , has calculated support and resistance levels at $6.01 and $7.58 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR), which is trading at $31.19 representing 3.69% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP), which is trading at $23.63 or -3.51% from the prior close. Shares of Ctrip.com, the one-stop China travel service provider have defined support at $21.80 and resistance at $24.80. Also among the worst performers Autodesk (NASDAQ:ADSK), which is trading at $36.47 representing -2.75% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13676.7, which represents 0.2% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1487.37 that represents 0.09% from its previous close.
- KeyCorp Reports 2013 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyCorp To Present At The Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Randy Paine Named President Of KeyBanc Capital Markets
- KeyCorp Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyCorp Closes On Sale Of Victory Capital Management And Affiliate
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2013 Net Income of $193 Million, or $.21 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
- KeyBank Selected To Pilot U.S. Global Business Solutions Initiative To Increase Small Business Exports
- Organic Growth, Not Merger and Acquisitions, is Driving Middle Market Expansion
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines