New York, January 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2734.59, which represents -0.32% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $17.38 representing 9.72% from its previous trading session. Shares of Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker have defined support at $11.40 and resistance at $15.36.
NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $6.88 representing 5.04% from its previous close. NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider , has calculated support and resistance levels at $6.01 and $7.58 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR), which is trading at $31.19 representing 3.69% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP), which is trading at $23.63 or -3.51% from the prior close. Shares of Ctrip.com, the one-stop China travel service provider have defined support at $21.80 and resistance at $24.80. Also among the worst performers Autodesk (NASDAQ:ADSK), which is trading at $36.47 representing -2.75% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13676.7, which represents 0.2% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1487.37 that represents 0.09% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines