Dow's Top Performers :IBM, MSFT, DIS
Published on Wednesday, 23 January 2013 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, January 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13763.6, which represents 0.37% versus its previous trading session close, .
IBM (NYSE:IBM) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $206.11 representing 5.12% versus the previous trading session. Shares of IBM, the IT solutions and consulting services provider have defined support at $184.78 and resistance at $207.99.
Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $27.49 representing 1.25% from its previous close. Microsoft, the maker of Windows operating software has calculated support and resistance levels at $26.26 and $27.73 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Disney (NYSE:DIS), which is trading at $53.37 representing 1.2% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) that is trading at $16.99 or -1.51% from the previous close. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $14.84 and resistance at $17.45. Also among the worst performers we have Merck (NYSE:MRK), which is trading at $42.62 representing -1.34% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading higher at $0 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is leading the the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 0, which represents 0% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 0 that represents 0% from previous session.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines