NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Higher: ISRG, GOOG, NFLX
Published on Wednesday, 23 January 2013 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, January 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2764.76, which represents 0.68% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ:ISRG) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $572.69 representing 10.45% from its previous trading session. Shares of Intuitive Surgical, the maker of da Vinci surgical systems have defined support at $485.80 and resistance at $517.46.
Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $747.66 representing 6.37% from its previous close. Google, the owner of the largest Internet search engine in the world, has calculated support and resistance levels at $696.00 and $745.00 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $101.67 representing 3.95% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Seagate (NASDAQ:STX), which is trading at $36.57 or -3.48% from the prior close. Shares of Seagate, the maker of hard drives and storage solutions have defined support at $27.35 and resistance at $32.00. Also among the worst performers Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP), which is trading at $23.35 representing -2.28% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13787.7, which represents 0.55% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1494.47 that represents 0.13% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”