NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Higher: ISRG, GOOG, NFLX
Published on Wednesday, 23 January 2013 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, January 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2764.76, which represents 0.68% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ:ISRG) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $572.69 representing 10.45% from its previous trading session. Shares of Intuitive Surgical, the maker of da Vinci surgical systems have defined support at $485.80 and resistance at $517.46.
Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $747.66 representing 6.37% from its previous close. Google, the owner of the largest Internet search engine in the world, has calculated support and resistance levels at $696.00 and $745.00 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $101.67 representing 3.95% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Seagate (NASDAQ:STX), which is trading at $36.57 or -3.48% from the prior close. Shares of Seagate, the maker of hard drives and storage solutions have defined support at $27.35 and resistance at $32.00. Also among the worst performers Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP), which is trading at $23.35 representing -2.28% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13787.7, which represents 0.55% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1494.47 that represents 0.13% from its previous close.
- Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Flat: FSLR, CTRP, BIDU
- Intuitive Surgical is Near a Key Support Area
- Key Levels for Intuitive Surgical
- Pull Back Expected: Google
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: NFLX, NIHD, SIRI
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: APOL, ERTS, BIIB
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Higher: WCRX, FSLR, NFLX
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Trading Idea: What to Expect as Intuitive Surgical Breaks Resistance
Related Partner Headlines
- Intuitive Surgical Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (ISRG) - TheStreet.com
- Seagate Technology PLC Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (STX) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Alfred Fried & Company Initiates Netflix at Underperform; Not a Sound Acquisition - Benzinga
- Netflix Inc. (NFLX): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Winner - TheStreet.com
- Google Asks 'Which Results Do You Prefer?' - TheStreet.com
- The Digital Skeptic: Google Can Even Fail Seeking Its Own Content - TheStreet.com
- Intuitive Surgical Inc. (ISRG): Today's Featured Health Services Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Microsoft: Don't Trust Anyone Over 40 - TheStreet.com
- HTC Announces Verizon Droid DNA Superphone - TheStreet.com
- Benzinga's M&A Chatter for Tuesday November 13, 2012 - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,307.17 Trade time:4:44PM EDT Value change:▼80.41 (-0.52%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,655.35 Trade time:4:43PM EDT Value change:▼13.81 (-0.83%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,463.30 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼38.82 (-1.11%)
In The Wires
CME Group Inc. Announces Preliminary Results from its 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
SNC-Lavalin retains investment grade rating
The Laclede Group Prices Public Offering of Common Stock
Canyon announces final annual meeting Board of Directors election results
iSoftStone to Support 2013 MIT Sloan CIO Symposium
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of Websense, Inc. - WBSN
Ghana Gold Corp. to Announce Material Information on Thursday, May 23 at 8am
Lifshitz Law Firm Announces Investigation of BMC Software, Amyris, Inc., Market Leader, Inc., and True Religion Apparel, Inc.