F5 Networks Stalled, Time for the Bears?
Published on Thursday, 24 January 2013 04:21 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, January 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:FFIV) closed the trading session higher by $2.12 or 2.19% from its previous close. The latest price action developed a short term reversal pattern in the form of a tweezer top, which is a candlestick pattern that is usually formed at the end of an uptrend. Given that the tweezer top is considered a reversal pattern, traders with long positions need to monitor the price action for confirmation of weakness, and plan the position accordingly.
F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:FFIV) is the global leader in application delivery networking, it provides integrated Internet traffic management solutions designed to improve the availability and performance of mission-critical Internet-based servers and applications. Its software-based solutions manage, control and optimize Internet traffic and content.
F5 Networks' stock has been in a defined range with calculated support at $94.02 and resistance at $99.05. Given the possibility of short-term weakness in the stock's price, this range could be used by traders managing their positions.
Tweezer tops are exactly the opposite of tweezer bottoms, as they define a resistance point for F5 Networks that needs to be digested prior for the stock to move to a higher level.
Tweezer tops can be formed at the end of an uptrend, at a clear horizontal resistance point, or within a downtrend when price action is dealing with the declining resistance trend. Like any other candlestick pattern, it needs confirmation by trading below the previous day low. Below there is an example of the Tweezer Top reversal pattern:
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines