Worst Performing Dow Component: McDonald's
Published on Thursday, 24 January 2013 12:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, January 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13857.7, which represents 0.57% versus its previous trading session close, with only three of its components trading in the red.
Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $27.24 representing 2.21% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Pfizer, the pharmaceutical company maker of Viagra and Lipitor have defined support at $23.55 and resistance at $26.88.
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $21.08 representing 2.21% from its previous close. Cisco, the networking giant has calculated support and resistance levels at $19.31 and $21.18 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), which is trading at $11.63 representing 1.84% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include McDonald's (NYSE:MCD) that is trading at $93.07 or -0.44% from the previous close. Shares of McDonald's, the largest restaurant chain in the world have defined support at $86.37 and resistance at $90.17. Also among the worst performers we have Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), which is trading at $21.07 representing -0.19% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading higher at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1498.86, which represents 0.27% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3145.34 that represents -0.26% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”