NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Netflix
Published on Thursday, 24 January 2013 13:34 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, January 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2731.43, which represents -1.11% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $141.67 representing 37.2% from its previous trading session. Shares of Netflix, the online video rental company have defined support at $95.75 and resistance at $104.50.
F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $104.44 representing 5.7% from its previous close. F5 Networks, the application delivery networking Company, has calculated support and resistance levels at $94.02 and $99.05 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY), which is trading at $59.36 representing 5.02% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), which is trading at $458.69 or -10.76% from the prior close. Shares of Apple, the maker of iPhones and iPads have defined support at $483.38 and resistance at $510.75. Also among the worst performers Altera (NASDAQ:ALTR), which is trading at $33.48 representing -4.83% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13826.2, which represents 0.34% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1495.36 that represents 0.04% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com