NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Netflix
Published on Thursday, 24 January 2013 13:34 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, January 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2731.43, which represents -1.11% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $141.67 representing 37.2% from its previous trading session. Shares of Netflix, the online video rental company have defined support at $95.75 and resistance at $104.50.
F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $104.44 representing 5.7% from its previous close. F5 Networks, the application delivery networking Company, has calculated support and resistance levels at $94.02 and $99.05 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY), which is trading at $59.36 representing 5.02% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), which is trading at $458.69 or -10.76% from the prior close. Shares of Apple, the maker of iPhones and iPads have defined support at $483.38 and resistance at $510.75. Also among the worst performers Altera (NASDAQ:ALTR), which is trading at $33.48 representing -4.83% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13826.2, which represents 0.34% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1495.36 that represents 0.04% from its previous close.
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Flat: FSLR, CTRP, BIDU
- Is Altera Breaking Out?
- Trading Idea: Entry Levels for Apple
- Near Key Levels: Altera
- Shares of F5 Networks Hesitating?
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Higher Top Performers: CSCO, NTAP, FFIV
- Is Apple Waiting for a Break Out?
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: NFLX, NIHD, SIRI
- Approaching Resistance: Altera
- Apple Is Close to Resistance
Related Partner Headlines
- Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
- Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
- What You Can Get on Thursday's Black Friday - TheStreet.com
- Good Follow-Through - TheStreet.com
- iPhone 5S for Next Year: Rumor - TheStreet.com
- Why Apple's Stock Is an Undeniable 'Buy' Right Now - TheStreet.com
- Cisco, HP, Apple: Tech Premarket - TheStreet.com
- Are Dividend Stocks Dead? - TheStreet.com
- Apple: Here's Why the Stock Will Go On an Epic Run - TheStreet.com
- Cramer's Top Stock Picks: DFRG, KMX, DVAX, AAPL - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,335.28 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼19.12 (-0.12%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,666.29 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼1.18 (-0.07%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,496.43 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼2.54 (-0.07%)
In The Wires
Carnival Corporation & plc Updates Earnings Guidance For Second Half Of 2013
AK Steel Joint Venture Completes $375 Million Financing For New Iron Ore Pellet Plant
Krispy Kreme to Release Fiscal 2014 First Quarter Results and Discuss Management's Outlook for the Full Year on May 30, 2013
Sensata Technologies listed #7 in The Boston Globe's 2013 list of Top 100 best-performing companies
Patheon Announces Date of Fiscal 2013 Second Quarter Financial Results
Invesco Elects G. Richard Wagoner, Jr. to join Board of Directors in October 2013
Valeant Pharmaceuticals To Present At 34th Annual Goldman Sachs Global Healthcare Conference
Crestwood Midstream Partners to Present at NAPTP Investor Conference