NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Netflix
Published on Thursday, 24 January 2013 13:34 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, January 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2731.43, which represents -1.11% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $141.67 representing 37.2% from its previous trading session. Shares of Netflix, the online video rental company have defined support at $95.75 and resistance at $104.50.
F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $104.44 representing 5.7% from its previous close. F5 Networks, the application delivery networking Company, has calculated support and resistance levels at $94.02 and $99.05 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY), which is trading at $59.36 representing 5.02% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), which is trading at $458.69 or -10.76% from the prior close. Shares of Apple, the maker of iPhones and iPads have defined support at $483.38 and resistance at $510.75. Also among the worst performers Altera (NASDAQ:ALTR), which is trading at $33.48 representing -4.83% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13826.2, which represents 0.34% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1495.36 that represents 0.04% from its previous close.
- Buying the Dip on General Electric?
- General Electric Is in a Very Tight Range
- How to Play the Building Momentum in General Electric
- Will General Electric recover?
- General Electric Is Between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- NFL, Under Armour and GE Seek Ideas to Accelerate Concussion Research, Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment
- General Electric Broke Support
- Is General Electric Setting for a Break Out?
- Is General Electric Breaking Down?
- Is General Electric Setting up for a Break Out?
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines