NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Higher Top Performers: NFLX, KLAC, VRSN
Published on Friday, 25 January 2013 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, January 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2732.81, which represents 0.34% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $165.36 representing 12.6% from its previous trading session. Shares of Netflix, the online video rental company have defined support at $95.75 and resistance at $104.50.
KLA-Tencor (NASDAQ:KLAC) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $56.55 representing 8.81% from its previous close. KLA-Tencor, the maker of yield management and process monitoring systems for the semiconductor industry, has calculated support and resistance levels at $47.37 and $52.42 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is VeriSign (NASDAQ:VRSN), which is trading at $42.9 representing 7.28% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP), which is trading at $20.53 or -9.56% from the prior close. Shares of Ctrip.com, the one-stop China travel service provider have defined support at $21.80 and resistance at $24.86. Also among the worst performers Flextronics (NASDAQ:FLEX), which is trading at $6.3 representing -6.25% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13878.3, which represents 0.38% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1500.51 that represents 0.38% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines