New York, January 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading higher by 0.81% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are mixed with a slight upside bias with 5 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $6.54 representing 4.98%. versus the previous trading session. Isle of Capri Casinos, the owner and operator of branded casino resorts throughout the U.S., the U.K. and the Bahamas, shares have defined support at $5.47 and resistance at $6.64.
MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $13.23 representing 1.77% from its previous close. MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV has calculated support and resistance levels at $12.32 and $13.17 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) that is trading at $15.75 or -0.88% from the previous close. The Shares of Pinnacle Entertainment, the owner and operator of casinos and casinos resorts throughout the U.S. and Argentina have defined support at $15.46 and resistance at $16.97. Also among the worst performers is Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN), which so far is trading at $123.8 representing -0.1% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are outperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1500.01, -2.95 points or -0.2% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines