Isle of Capri Casinos - Top Performing Casino Stock - Mid-Day Update
Published on Monday, 28 January 2013 11:52 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, January 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading higher by 0.81% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are mixed with a slight upside bias with 5 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $6.54 representing 4.98%. versus the previous trading session. Isle of Capri Casinos, the owner and operator of branded casino resorts throughout the U.S., the U.K. and the Bahamas, shares have defined support at $5.47 and resistance at $6.64.
MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $13.23 representing 1.77% from its previous close. MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV has calculated support and resistance levels at $12.32 and $13.17 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) that is trading at $15.75 or -0.88% from the previous close. The Shares of Pinnacle Entertainment, the owner and operator of casinos and casinos resorts throughout the U.S. and Argentina have defined support at $15.46 and resistance at $16.97. Also among the worst performers is Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN), which so far is trading at $123.8 representing -0.1% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are outperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1500.01, -2.95 points or -0.2% from the previous trading session.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines