Isle of Capri Casinos - Top Performing Casino Stock - Mid-Day Update
Published on Monday, 28 January 2013 11:52 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, January 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading higher by 0.81% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are mixed with a slight upside bias with 5 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $6.54 representing 4.98%. versus the previous trading session. Isle of Capri Casinos, the owner and operator of branded casino resorts throughout the U.S., the U.K. and the Bahamas, shares have defined support at $5.47 and resistance at $6.64.
MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $13.23 representing 1.77% from its previous close. MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV has calculated support and resistance levels at $12.32 and $13.17 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) that is trading at $15.75 or -0.88% from the previous close. The Shares of Pinnacle Entertainment, the owner and operator of casinos and casinos resorts throughout the U.S. and Argentina have defined support at $15.46 and resistance at $16.97. Also among the worst performers is Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN), which so far is trading at $123.8 representing -0.1% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are outperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1500.01, -2.95 points or -0.2% from the previous trading session.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines