TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:CAT, MSFT, UNH, AA, AXP
Published on Monday, 28 January 2013 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, January 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13885.3, which represents -0.08% versus its previous trading session close, with 14 of its components trading positively.
Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $96.82 representing 1.3% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Caterpillar, the largest earth moving equipment maker in the world have defined support at $86.48 and resistance at $97.74.
Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $28.13 representing 0.9% from its previous close. Microsoft, the maker of Windows operating software has calculated support and resistance levels at $26.26 and $27.73 respectively. The other top performer this morning is United Health (NYSE:UNH), which is trading at $56.48 representing 0.78% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Alcoa (NYSE:AA) that is trading at $8.9 or -1.44% from the previous close. Shares of Alcoa, the aluminum producer have defined support at $8.84 and resistance at $9.33. Also among the worst performers we have American Express (NYSE:AXP), which is trading at $58.89 representing -1.02% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $0 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is lagging the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 0, which represents 0% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 0 that represents 0% from previous session.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Hold Investor Conference Call to Discuss Partnership with Roche
- Roche and Inovio Pharmaceuticals partner on Inovio's prostate cancer and hepatitis B immunotherapy products
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Malaria DNA Vaccine Demonstrates Robust Immune Responses in Animal Models
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Reports 2013 Second Quarter Financial Results
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Responds to Market Activity
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Potent hTERT DNA Cancer Vaccine Shows Potential to Reduce Tumors and Prevent Tumor Recurrence
- Synthetically Optimized HIF-1 Alpha DNA Delivered with Inovio's Electroporation Technology Provides Significant Therapeutic Effects for Peripheral Arterial Disease in Animal Model
- Inovio's CELLECTRA® Electroporation Delivery Technology Powers Durable, Best-in-Class T-Cell Responses from HIV Vaccine in Human Study
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Universal H7N9 DNA Vaccine Protects 100% of Vaccinated Animals in Challenge Study
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines