NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Gilead
Published on Monday, 28 January 2013 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, January 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is flat trading at 0, which represents 0% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $7.83 representing 7.85% from its previous trading session. Shares of NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider have defined support at $6.01 and resistance at $7.42.
Baidu (NASDAQ:BIDU) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $111.79 representing 3.5% from its previous close. Baidu, the largest Chinese Internet search engine, has calculated support and resistance levels at $106.50 and $114.88 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Biogen Idec (NASDAQ:BIIB), which is trading at $151.2 representing 3.42% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Gilead (NASDAQ:GILD), which is trading at $39.5 or -50.23% from the prior close. Shares of Gilead, the biopharmaceutical company that offer drugs for the treatment of Aids and liver disease have defined support at $71.36 and resistance at $78.59. Also among the worst performers Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), which is trading at $16.57 representing -5.53% from the previous session.
. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13879.7, which represents -0.12% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 0 that represents 0% from its previous close.
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Sears Holdings
- NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: DLTR, MU, EXPD, RIMM, FSLR
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Apollo
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Flat: ATVI, BIIB, FSLR
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Flat: FSLR, CTRP, BIDU
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: NII Holdings
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Higher Top Performers: CSCO, NTAP, FFIV
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: NFLX, NIHD, SIRI
- Trading Idea - Baidu A Doji Close
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: APOL, ERTS, BIIB
Related Partner Headlines
- Shares of SINA Rally on Reports of Alibaba Investment - Benzinga
- A Peek Into The Market Before The Trading Starts - Benzinga
- Baidu, Qualcomm Announce Collaboration - Benzinga
- Biogen Idec Inc (BIIB): Today's Featured Drugs Winner - TheStreet.com
- Gilead Sciences Inc Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (GILD) - TheStreet.com
- Gilead Announces Results from Two Phase 3 Stribild HIV Studies - Benzinga
- Baidu Inc. (BIDU): Today's Featured Internet Laggard - TheStreet.com
- More Reasons for Baidu's Drop - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Markets Reiterates Gilead Sciences at Outperform on Positive ELECTRON Data Results - Benzinga
- Gilead Stock Hits New 52-Week High (GILD) - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Homeland Security Market to Reach $544.02 Billion by 2018 at a CARC of 5.54% - New Report by MarketsandMarkets
American Hearing & Balance of Torrance CA Launches Weekly Blog Covering Hearing Loss and Hearing Aids
Your Facebook Page Is Hurting Your Sales: 4 Social Media Mistakes Every Small Business Owner Should Avoid, According to Appointment-Plus Online Scheduling Software
ICO Honors Three with Awards during SPIE Optics and Optoelectronics
Xactware Captures Aerial Imagery of Moore, Okla., Before and After EF-5 Tornado
U.S. Gold Coin Sales Increase Despite Floundering Gold Coin Prices, Reports Gold Coin
Singapore Escort Services Launches New Classifieds Service for Both Female & Male Escorts
PokerChipsWest Offers the Largest Sale of the Year for Father's Day