NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Gilead
Published on Monday, 28 January 2013 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, January 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is flat trading at 0, which represents 0% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $7.83 representing 7.85% from its previous trading session. Shares of NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider have defined support at $6.01 and resistance at $7.42.
Baidu (NASDAQ:BIDU) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $111.79 representing 3.5% from its previous close. Baidu, the largest Chinese Internet search engine, has calculated support and resistance levels at $106.50 and $114.88 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Biogen Idec (NASDAQ:BIIB), which is trading at $151.2 representing 3.42% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Gilead (NASDAQ:GILD), which is trading at $39.5 or -50.23% from the prior close. Shares of Gilead, the biopharmaceutical company that offer drugs for the treatment of Aids and liver disease have defined support at $71.36 and resistance at $78.59. Also among the worst performers Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), which is trading at $16.57 representing -5.53% from the previous session.
. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13879.7, which represents -0.12% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 0 that represents 0% from its previous close.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines