Sector Mid Day Update - Brokers Declining: NMR, SCHW, JEF
Published on Wednesday, 30 January 2013 11:55 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, January 30th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.13%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are are also trading lower, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 103.865, which represents -0.17% from its previous close. 5 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
Nomura (NYSE:NMR) is the index current top performer, trading at $5.67 representing 2.35%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan, have defined support at $5.24 and resistance at $5.60.
Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW) is also among the top performers, trading at $16.47 representing 2.3% from its previous close. Charles Schwab, the securities brokerage, banking, and other related financial services provider has calculated support and resistance levels at $12.47 and $15.57 respectively. The other top performer is Jefferies (NYSE:JEF), which is trading at $19.87 representing 0.2% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Raymond James (NYSE:RJF) that is trading at $44.84 or -0.82% from the previous close. Shares of Raymond James, the financial services provider for retail investors, corporations and municipalities have defined support at $36.35 and resistance at $41.80. Also among the worst performers is TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD), which is trading at $19.35 representing -0.77% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines