TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Lower Top Performers: TRV, T, WMT
Published on Thursday, 31 January 2013 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, January 31st (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13881.2, which represents -0.21% versus its previous trading session close, with 16 of its components trading in positive territory.
Travelers (NYSE:TRV) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $78.42 representing 1.08% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Travelers, the property and casualty insurer have defined support at $70.73 and resistance at $80.00.
AT&T (NYSE:T) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $34.78 representing 0.87% from its previous close. AT&T, the communications company owner of the second wireless network in the U.S. has calculated support and resistance levels at $32.76 and $35.50 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT), which is trading at $70.06 representing 0.44% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) that is trading at $11.25 or -1.15% from the previous close. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $11.02 and resistance at $11.72. Also among the worst performers we have Boeing (NYSE:BA), which is trading at $74.01 representing -0.78% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is lagging the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 0, which represents 0% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 0 that represents 0% from previous session.
- AT&T 4G LTE Coming To Midland And Odessa This Summer
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: BA, UTX, AA
- Walmart, Sam's Club and Operation Homefront Kick off Saluting Heroes Together Series on Armed Forces Day
- ViaSat Announces Next Generation Broadband Satellite
- Dow's Top Performers :CSCO, HPQ, IBM
- U-verse Customers Get New, Convenient Features to Search and Discover Movies and TV Shows
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Lower Top Performers: AXP, PG, WMT
- AT&T Enhances Mobile Internet Coverage at UAMS
- Boeing, Southwest Airlines Announce Launch of 737 MAX 7
- Walmart Announces Completion of Eight New Solar Arrays in Massachusetts
Related Partner Headlines
- Taxes Coming? Take a Deep Breath and Do Nothing for Now - TheStreet.com
- Banks Cough Up $26.1 Billion in Mortgage Relief - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America, MBIA Death Match Hurts Both: Moody's - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America Will Cut to Hit Earnings: Analyst - TheStreet.com
- Why the U.S. Stinks at Mobile Payments: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- Big Bank Break-Ups Need to Wait: Dudley - TheStreet.com
- Walmart's "Meh" Quarter Doesn't Excite Investors (WMT, TGT, COST, AMZN) - Investopedia
- Dow Today: Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) Lower - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America and Berkowitz Follow Different Scripts: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- AT&T Offers iPad Mini - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Macerich's Santa Monica Place Wins "Best-of-the-Best" Global Shopping Center Award
Qihoo 360 Reports First Quarter 2013 Unaudited Financial Results
BCC Research Expects the Global Market for Engineering Resins and Polymer Alloys and Blends to Reach 28 Billion Pounds by 2018.
Transfer Cases for SUVs Marked Down for Buyers at TransferCasesforSale.com
With Summer Just Around the Corner, Car Rental Express (CRX) Suggests Some Family-Friendly Water Parks to Visit with Children
Cheap Cash Flow Beach Front Condo For Sale in Indian Rocks, States ARME Realty.com
Rentrak Announces Worldwide Box Office Results for Weekend of May 19, 2013
Thatsit, Inc. Now Offers Responsive Web Design