TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Lower Top Performers: TRV, T, WMT
Published on Thursday, 31 January 2013 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, January 31st (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13881.2, which represents -0.21% versus its previous trading session close, with 16 of its components trading in positive territory.
Travelers (NYSE:TRV) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $78.42 representing 1.08% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Travelers, the property and casualty insurer have defined support at $70.73 and resistance at $80.00.
AT&T (NYSE:T) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $34.78 representing 0.87% from its previous close. AT&T, the communications company owner of the second wireless network in the U.S. has calculated support and resistance levels at $32.76 and $35.50 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT), which is trading at $70.06 representing 0.44% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) that is trading at $11.25 or -1.15% from the previous close. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $11.02 and resistance at $11.72. Also among the worst performers we have Boeing (NYSE:BA), which is trading at $74.01 representing -0.78% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is lagging the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 0, which represents 0% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 0 that represents 0% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”