Wood is Good -- For Your Man on Valentine's Day
Published on Friday, 01 February 2013 10:08 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
HERMOSA BEACH, Calif., Feb. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- There is no better gift for your man on Valentine's Day than Wood Underwear. It's an afterthought for many men. But women buy 80% of men's underwear, so I'd say most men never think about it. They should. Women notice. There is a ton of underwear out there, but not really geared to the everyday guy, financially & otherwise. We aim to make great underwear that is approachable & accessible, at the right price point, and guys feel comfortable buying it. Our brand brings it to their attention; our product keeps them coming back.
Do your show producers and story editors need an idea for your Valentine's Day gift segment? Don't forget gifts for men.
We can gladly be part of your segment modeling or showing off Wood Underwear. Or come down to our showroom and take a look for yourself.
Call us now to book us for your segment or story.
About Wood Underwear
Wood Underwear. Underwear for men. Our goal is to make and market great everyday underwear for men. Wood Underwear should enhance your power; give you the comfort to do all you want to do; and know you look good doing it. Great materials. Amazing fit. Good value. Try it. Wood is good. www.woodunderwear.com
Founded in 2012 in Hermosa Beach, California, Wood Underwear is a woman-owned, west coast US original. We support causes that promote active outdoor lifestyles. See our store finder page for a retail location nearest you.
The Wood Underwear logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=12676
About Namasté Showroom
A showcase of beautiful men's and women's designers along with one of a kind denim programs. Founded in 2001 by Brad Jaco and Dave Coury in New York, expanding to Los Angeles in 2006. www.namasteshowroom.com
About Terresa Zimmerman:
Terresa is a veteran (ahem, 20+ years) brand and marketing strategist and entrepreneur. She is an ardent advocate of looking at everything from the customer's perspective. Not unreasonably, Terresa only expects people to do what they say they are going to do, when they say they are going to do it. Is that really too much to ask? Come on, man! She and husband, David, have been known to run marathons, are passionate about the outdoors and are ever on the lookout for the next great adventure. They call themselves lucky enough to live in Hermosa Beach, California, and Sandpoint, Idaho.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”