Hartford Financial Bullish Engulfing Formed
Published on Friday, 01 February 2013 20:42 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 1st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE:HIG) ended the trading session higher by $0.4 or 1.6% from its previous close. Hartford Financial's price action formed what is considered to be a bullish engulfing candle that could very well signal a continuation of trend or reversal of the ongoing weakness.
The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE:HIG) provides property and casualty insurance, annuities, life insurance, investment services, and group insurance. The Conneticutt based insurer operates around the world.
Hartford Financial's recent stock range was formed by a trough where calculated support was defined at $21.11 and by a peak that established the resistance level at $24.72. This range could be used by traders managing their positions.
Traders wanting to establish a position in Hartford Financial or traders that are already holding the stock can use the bullish engulfing pattern to their advantage. The pattern provides a defined risk, as it shows where the bears were able to push the stock down, before the bulls step in with a bid.
The bullish engulfing pattern is a leading indicator that provides an alert to the bulls that the trend will continue or that there is an immediate reversal to the short-term weakness seen on the stock. Below an Engulfing Bullish Candle Illustration:
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Sued by Investor
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Receives Bank Waiver Under Credit Facility
- Meadowbrook's Comment on Class Action Complaint
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Pomerantz Law Firm has filed a Class Action Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. and Certain Officers - MIG
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. -- MIG
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces That It Has Filed A Form 12b-25 To Allow The Filing Of The Company's Form 10-Q By August 14, 2013
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces Agreement to Provide "A" Rated Policy Issuance Solution
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Comments On A.M. Best Decision To Downgrade Rating For Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. And Its Subsidiaries
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines