New York, February 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13873.3, which represents -0.97% versus its previous trading session close, with only five of its components trading in negative territory.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $11.66 representing 3% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $11.02 and resistance at $11.72.
United Technologies (NYSE:UTX) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $89.91 representing 2.67% from its previous close. United Technologies, the maker of Otis elevators and Carrier air conditioning systems has calculated support and resistance levels at $75.64 and $90.00 respectively. The other top performer this morning is American Express (NYSE:AXP), which is trading at $60.06 representing 2.13% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Merck (NYSE:MRK) that is trading at $41.95 or -3.01% from the previous close. Shares of Merck, the maker of Singulair and Zocor have defined support at $40.02 and resistance at $43.57. Also among the worst performers we have Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT), which is trading at $69.15 representing -1.9% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is lagging the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 0, which represents 0% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 0 that represents 0% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines