NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: NII Holdings
Published on Monday, 04 February 2013 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, February 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is flat trading at 0, which represents 0% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
Perrigo (NASDAQ:PRGO) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $106.12 representing 5.58% from its previous trading session. Shares of Perrigo, the store brand over-the-counter pharmaceutical products have defined support at $98.79 and resistance at $110.33.
Sirius XM (NASDAQ:SIRI) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $3.24 representing 3.23% from its previous close. Sirius XM, the satellite radio provider, has calculated support and resistance levels at $2.68 and $3.19 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Marvell (NASDAQ:MRVL), which is trading at $9.53 representing 3.03% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD), which is trading at $6.72 or -4.07% from the prior close. Shares of NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider have defined support at $6.01 and resistance at $7.85. Also among the worst performers Dell (NASDAQ:DELL), which is trading at $13.25 representing -2.82% from the previous session.
. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13898, which represents -0.8% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 0 that represents 0% from its previous close.
- Universal Technical Institute Hosts Bi-Annual Car Seat Inspection Event on Campus
- NASCAR Technical Institute Partners with Championship-Winning K&N Engineering
- Universal Technical Institute's 11 Campuses Awarded 2014 Military Friendly Schools ® Designation
- Universal Technical Institute Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Hendrickson International Establishes Jerry Reynolds Memorial Scholarship with Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Foundation
- NASCAR Technical Institute Celebrates 10 Years of Fueling the Industry with Graduates Who Are "Chosen by Industry. Ready to Work. Ready to Race."
- Universal Technical Institute's National Director of High School Development Named to STEM Education Coalition Leadership Council
- Universal Technical Institute Reports Fiscal Year 2013 Third Quarter Results
- Universal Technical Institute Marks Milestone Anniversary
- Universal Technical Institute Schedules Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call - Revised
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines