NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: VMED, RIMM, SHLD
Published on Tuesday, 05 February 2013 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, February 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is flat trading at 0, which represents 0% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Virgin Media (NASDAQ:VMED) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $45.2 representing 16.81% from its previous trading session. Shares of Virgin Media, the broadband communications and cable television provider in the United Kingdom have defined support at $31.50 and resistance at $40.25.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $3.23 representing 3.53% from its previous close. Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker , has calculated support and resistance levels at $12.15 and $18.32 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD), which is trading at $47.68 representing 2.83% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Baidu (NASDAQ:BIDU), which is trading at $95.7 or -10.73% from the prior close. Shares of Baidu, the largest Chinese Internet search engine have defined support at $107.50 and resistance at $113.56. Also among the worst performers NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD), which is trading at $5.8 representing -9.09% from the previous session.
. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13991.4, which represents 0.8% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 0 that represents 0% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines