NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Netflix
Published on Wednesday, 06 February 2013 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, February 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is flat trading at 0, which represents 0% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $182.9 representing 4.88% from its previous trading session. Shares of Netflix, the online video rental company have defined support at $95.75 and resistance at $177.25.
First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $30.23 representing 4.17% from its previous close. First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world, has calculated support and resistance levels at $27.60 and $31.99 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP), which is trading at $21.57 representing 3.8% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include C. H. Robinson (NASDAQ:CHRW), which is trading at $60.58 or -9.6% from the prior close. Shares of C. H. Robinson , the multimodal transportation company have defined support at $58.63 and resistance at $67.93. Also among the worst performers Expedia (NASDAQ:EXPE), which is trading at $65.67 representing -2.71% from the previous session.
. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13951.7, which represents -0.2% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 0 that represents 0% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”