Worst Performing Dow Component: Boeing
Published on Friday, 08 February 2013 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, February 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13990.4, which represents 0.33% versus its previous trading session close, with 23 of its components trading in positive territory.
Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $16.72 representing 1.7% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $16.03 and resistance at $17.06.
United Health (NYSE:UNH) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $57.86 representing 1.42% from its previous close. United Health, the owner and manager of organized health systems has calculated support and resistance levels at $51.36 and $56.44 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), which is trading at $27.59 representing 1.13% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Boeing (NYSE:BA) that is trading at $76.61 or -1.06% from the previous close. Shares of Boeing, the maker of the 787 Dreamliner have defined support at $72.68 and resistance at $76.98. Also among the worst performers we have Travelers (NYSE:TRV), which is trading at $78.52 representing -0.76% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading higher at $0 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1516.91, which represents 0.5% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3194.18 that represents 0.92% from previous session.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines