Worst Performing Dow Component: Boeing
Published on Friday, 08 February 2013 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, February 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13990.4, which represents 0.33% versus its previous trading session close, with 23 of its components trading in positive territory.
Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $16.72 representing 1.7% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $16.03 and resistance at $17.06.
United Health (NYSE:UNH) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $57.86 representing 1.42% from its previous close. United Health, the owner and manager of organized health systems has calculated support and resistance levels at $51.36 and $56.44 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), which is trading at $27.59 representing 1.13% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Boeing (NYSE:BA) that is trading at $76.61 or -1.06% from the previous close. Shares of Boeing, the maker of the 787 Dreamliner have defined support at $72.68 and resistance at $76.98. Also among the worst performers we have Travelers (NYSE:TRV), which is trading at $78.52 representing -0.76% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading higher at $0 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1516.91, which represents 0.5% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3194.18 that represents 0.92% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines