TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:BAC, MSFT, DD, HD, KO
Published on Monday, 11 February 2013 12:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, February 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13967.9, which represents -0.18% versus its previous trading session close, with 11 of its components trading positively.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $11.9 representing 1.19% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $11.02 and resistance at $11.98.
Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $27.7 representing 0.54% from its previous close. Microsoft, the maker of Windows operating software has calculated support and resistance levels at $26.26 and $27.73 respectively. The other top performer this morning is DuPont (NYSE:DD), which is trading at $47.74 representing 0.51% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Home Depot (NYSE:HD) that is trading at $66.34 or -1% from the previous close. Shares of Home Depot, the home improvement retailer have defined support at $60.21 and resistance at $68.15. Also among the worst performers we have Coca Cola (NYSE:KO), which is trading at $38.47 representing -0.77% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1516.38, which represents -0.1% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3188.86 that represents -0.16% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines