TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:BAC, MSFT, DD, HD, KO
Published on Monday, 11 February 2013 12:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, February 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13967.9, which represents -0.18% versus its previous trading session close, with 11 of its components trading positively.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $11.9 representing 1.19% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $11.02 and resistance at $11.98.
Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $27.7 representing 0.54% from its previous close. Microsoft, the maker of Windows operating software has calculated support and resistance levels at $26.26 and $27.73 respectively. The other top performer this morning is DuPont (NYSE:DD), which is trading at $47.74 representing 0.51% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Home Depot (NYSE:HD) that is trading at $66.34 or -1% from the previous close. Shares of Home Depot, the home improvement retailer have defined support at $60.21 and resistance at $68.15. Also among the worst performers we have Coca Cola (NYSE:KO), which is trading at $38.47 representing -0.77% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1516.38, which represents -0.1% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3188.86 that represents -0.16% from previous session.
- TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:KO, HPQ, CAT, VZ, BA
- Critical Alerts For Chevron, Coca Cola, JC Penney, Union Pacific, and US Bancorp Released By InvestorsObserver
- The Range Is Tightening in Bank of America
- DuPont is Near a Key Support Area
- Worst Performing Dow Component: Pfizer
- DuPont Broke Support
- Public Relations Society of America Awards DuPont with Best of Silver Anvil Recognition
- TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:VZ, PFE, TRV, DD, AXP
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: T, INTC, BA
- DuPont CFO Addresses Deutsche Bank Conference
Related Partner Headlines
- Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
- Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
- Dow Today: Home Depot (HD) Higher - TheStreet.com
- Banks Cough Up $26.1 Billion in Mortgage Relief - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America, MBIA Death Match Hurts Both: Moody's - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America Will Cut to Hit Earnings: Analyst - TheStreet.com
- Why the U.S. Stinks at Mobile Payments: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- Dow Today: E.I. Du Pont De Nemours & Company (DD) Lower - TheStreet.com
- Big Bank Break-Ups Need to Wait: Dudley - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America and Berkowitz Follow Different Scripts: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,112.19 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼206.04 (-1.35%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,628.93 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼22.88 (-1.39%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,443.20 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Pratt & Whitney Announces More Than 1,000 New Engine Orders; Highlights F135 Engine Milestone at 2013 Paris Air Show
Anite Delivers Significant LTE-Advanced Industry Contribution
Alliance Data's Canadian Loyalty Business Announces New Multi-Year Agreement With Eastlink, Canada's Largest Privately-Held Telecommunications Company
Global Superstar Flo Rida Now Partnering With MusclePharm®.
Bankrate: Mortgage Rates Retreat
Cleantech Solutions Receives $2.0 Million in New Orders for Airflow-Dyeing Machines
Applied Industrial Technologies Declares Quarterly Dividend and Announces Annual Meeting Date
ChinaEdu Corporation Announces Receipt of "Going Private" Proposal