NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: FSLR, PRGO, MU
Published on Monday, 11 February 2013 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, February 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is flat trading at 0, which represents 0% versus its previous close. The index is under pressure with more than 60% of its components trading on negative territory.
First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $32.16 representing 5.79% from its previous trading session. Shares of First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world have defined support at $27.60 and resistance at $31.64.
Perrigo (NASDAQ:PRGO) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $111 representing 2.49% from its previous close. Perrigo, the store brand over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, has calculated support and resistance levels at $98.79 and $108.95 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU), which is trading at $7.92 representing 2.19% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Sigma-Aldrich (NASDAQ:SIAL), which is trading at $75.91 or -2.25% from the prior close. Shares of Sigma-Aldrich, the chemical and biochemical maker and distributor have defined support at $68.22 and resistance at $78.25. Also among the worst performers Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP), which is trading at $21.1 representing -1.77% from the previous session.
. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13967.2, which represents -0.18% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 0 that represents 0% from its previous close.
- ManpowerGroup Named to 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- ManpowerGroup: Bridging Global Skills Gaps Hinges on Driving Youth Employability
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Recognized as a Top Performer in Customer Loyalty Survey
- ManpowerGroup: Asian Companies Must Prioritize Leadership Development
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Launches World's First Contingent Workforce Index
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Reports Improved Year-End Hiring Plans in U.S., Strongest Since Q4 2007
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Shows Most Global Employers to Adopt Wait-and-See Approach to Hiring for Rest of Year
- Align Flexible Workforce Models with Business Strategy to Thrive in Economic Uncertainty, ManpowerGroup Says, As Unemployment Rate Falls to 7.3%
- ManpowerGroup's Exemplary Workplace Practices Recognized for Fourth Consecutive Year
- ManpowerGroup on the Best Practices in Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines