Hartford Financial Bullish Engulfing Formed
Published on Tuesday, 12 February 2013 02:39 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE:HIG) ended the trading session higher by $0.14 or 0.56% from its previous close. Hartford Financial's price action formed what is considered to be a bullish engulfing candle that could very well signal a continuation of trend or reversal of the ongoing weakness.
The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE:HIG) provides property and casualty insurance, annuities, life insurance, investment services, and group insurance. The Conneticutt based insurer operates around the world.
Hartford Financial's recent stock range was formed by a trough where calculated support was defined at $23.89 and by a peak that established the resistance level at $24.72. This range could be used by traders managing their positions.
Traders wanting to establish a position in Hartford Financial or traders that are already holding the stock can use the bullish engulfing pattern to their advantage. The pattern provides a defined risk, as it shows where the bears were able to push the stock down, before the bulls step in with a bid.
The bullish engulfing pattern is a leading indicator that provides an alert to the bulls that the trend will continue or that there is an immediate reversal to the short-term weakness seen on the stock. Below an Engulfing Bullish Candle Illustration:
- Everest Group Recognizes Cognizant as a Global Leader and Star Performer in Healthcare Payer IT Outsourcing
- Cognizant to Present at Investor Conferences
- Cognizant Selected by CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield to Support Mobile Technology Initiatives
- Saudi Electricity Company Selects Cognizant to Transform Service Delivery and Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Cognizant Announces Record Results For Second Quarter 2013
- Cognizant to Present at the Pacific Crest 2013 Global Technology Leadership Forum
- BetterInvesting Magazine Releases October Stock To Study And Undervalued Stock Choices For Investors' Informational And Educational Use
- Segmented Consumer Experience and Digital Wallet Capabilities Hold Keys to the Future of Mobile Banking, Finds Cognizant and Monitise Study
- XL Group and Cognizant Team Up to Transform Risk Consulting Operations
- Cognizant Schedules Second-Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines