New York, February 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2771.38, which represents -0.12% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $33.49 representing 3.49% from its previous trading session. Shares of First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world have defined support at $ and resistance at $.
NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $6.18 representing 2.49% from its previous close. NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider , has calculated support and resistance levels at $ and $ respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Yahoo! (NASDAQ:YHOO), which is trading at $21.29 representing 1.84% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Dollar Tree (NASDAQ:DLTR), which is trading at $40.1 or -2.1% from the prior close. Shares of Dollar Tree, the operator of a discount variety single-price-point retail chain have defined support at $38.45 and resistance at $40.97. Also among the worst performers QUALCOMM (NASDAQ:QCOM), which is trading at $66.11 representing -1.59% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 14024.8, which represents 0.38% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1521.53 that represents 0.3% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines