MGM Resorts - Top Performing Casino Stock
Published on Tuesday, 12 February 2013 17:06 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, February 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks ended the session flat by closing -0% versus their previous day close. Casino stocks were mixed with 4 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) was the top performer of the casino stocks today closing at $13.27 representing 1.69%. versus the previous trading session. The shares of MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV have defined support at $ and resistance at $.
Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $51.98 representing 0.35% from its previous close. Penn National Gaming, the owner and operator of casinos in Mississippi, and a riverboat gaming facility in Louisiana has calculated support and resistance levels at $ and $ respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) that closed the trading session at $122.67 or -1.15% from the previous close. Wynn Resorts, the luxury casino operator shares have defined support at $ and resistance at $. Also among the worst performers was Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE), which closed the trading session at $6.85 representing -0.72% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks underperformed the broad market S&P 500 Index that closed the trading session at 1519.66, 2.65 points or 0.17% from the previous trading session.
- CECO Environmental Corp. and Met-Pro Corporation Announce Preliminary Results of Merger Consideration Elections by Met-Pro Shareholders
- CECO Environmental Corp. and Met-Pro Corporation Anticipate Closing Mergers between August 27-29, Set Merger Consideration Election Deadline
- CECO Environmental Reports Second Quarter and Six Month 2013 Results
- Met-Pro Corporation Announces Memorandum of Understanding as to Settlement of Shareholder Litigation Relating to CECO Merger
- Met-Pro Corporation Announces First Quarter Financial Results