MGM Resorts - Top Performing Casino Stock
Published on Tuesday, 12 February 2013 17:06 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, February 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks ended the session flat by closing -0% versus their previous day close. Casino stocks were mixed with 4 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) was the top performer of the casino stocks today closing at $13.27 representing 1.69%. versus the previous trading session. The shares of MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV have defined support at $ and resistance at $.
Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $51.98 representing 0.35% from its previous close. Penn National Gaming, the owner and operator of casinos in Mississippi, and a riverboat gaming facility in Louisiana has calculated support and resistance levels at $ and $ respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) that closed the trading session at $122.67 or -1.15% from the previous close. Wynn Resorts, the luxury casino operator shares have defined support at $ and resistance at $. Also among the worst performers was Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE), which closed the trading session at $6.85 representing -0.72% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks underperformed the broad market S&P 500 Index that closed the trading session at 1519.66, 2.65 points or 0.17% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:17,960.02 Trade time:1:00PM EDT Value change:▲30.03 (0.17%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,103.03 Trade time:1:00PM EDT Value change:▲4.17 (0.20%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:4,862.70 Trade time:1:00PM EDT Value change:▲20.02 (0.41%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington