Ross Stores Bearish Signs
Published on Tuesday, 12 February 2013 21:36 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Ross Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:ROST) ended the trading session lower by $0.2 or -0.33% from its previous close. Ross' price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
Ross Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:ROST) operates a national chain of off-price retail apparel stores. The stores offer brand-name apparel, apparel-related merchandise for the entire family, fragrances, gift items, and linens for the home.
Ross' current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $52.01 and by the resistance level at $62.07, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in Ross Stores, they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor Ross Stores for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”