GameStop Bearish Signs
Published on Tuesday, 12 February 2013 21:51 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of GameStop Corporation (NYSE:GME) ended the trading session lower by $0.38 or -1.45% from its previous close. GameStop's price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
GameStop Corporation (NYSE:GME) operates specialty electronic game and PC entertainment software stores throughout the United States, Australia, Canada and Europe. The Company stores sell new and used video game hardware, video game software and accessories
GameStop's current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $22.57 and by the resistance level at $26.58, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in GameStop, they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor GameStop for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”