Are the Bears Taking Control over Domino's Pizza?
Published on Tuesday, 12 February 2013 22:03 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Domino's Pizza, Inc. (NYSE:DPZ) ended the trading session lower by $0.27 or -0.58% from its previous close. Domino's price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
Domino's Pizza, Inc. (NYSE:DPZ) operates a network of Company-owned and franchise Domino's Pizza stores, located throughout the U.S. and other countries. The Company also operates regional dough manufacturing and distribution centers in the U.S. and internationally.
Domino's current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $40.30 and by the resistance level at $47.91, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in Domino's Pizza, they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor Domino's Pizza for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Directors of TripAdvisor Inc.
- The 10 Best Cities for Families
- TripAdvisor Global Study Reveals Americans Are Planning To Travel More Domestically But Steady Their Spending In 2014
- Deep Nishar and Spencer Rascoff Join TripAdvisor's Board of Directors
- TripAdvisor to Present at the UBS Best of Americas Conference
- Marc Charron Appointed President Of TripAdvisor For Business
- Where to Find the Best Cruise Deals This Fall
- Tripadvisor Survey Reveals Labor Day Travel Plans Are Up Six Percent This Year
- TripAdvisor Unleashes The Top 10 Pet-Friendly Properties In The U.S.
- TripAdvisor to Participate in the 33rd Annual Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference
Related Partner Headlines