New York, February 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NDAQ) ended the trading session higher by $0.71 or 2.32% from its previous close. NASDAQ's price action formed what is considered to be a bullish engulfing candle that could very well signal a continuation of trend or reversal of the ongoing weakness.
The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NDAQ) is a global operator of market exchanges that delivers trading, exchange technology, securities listing, and public company services across multiple continents. The Exchange's offerings include trading across multiple asset classes, market data products, financial indexes, and market technology products and services.
NASDAQ's recent stock range was formed by a trough where calculated support was defined at $24.75 and by a peak that established the resistance level at $32.15. This range could be used by traders managing their positions.
Traders wanting to establish a position in NASDAQ or traders that are already holding the stock can use the bullish engulfing pattern to their advantage. The pattern provides a defined risk, as it shows where the bears were able to push the stock down, before the bulls step in with a bid.
The bullish engulfing pattern is a leading indicator that provides an alert to the bulls that the trend will continue or that there is an immediate reversal to the short-term weakness seen on the stock. Below an Engulfing Bullish Candle Illustration:
- Lockheed Martin Hosts Fifth Annual Day Of Service
- Lockheed Martin Successfully Launches First LRASM Boosted Test Vehicle from MK 41 Vertical Launch System
- U.S. Air Force Ready to Launch Third Advanced Extremely High Frequency Satellite Built by Lockheed Martin
- Lockheed Martin Named To The 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index
- GPS III And OCX Satellite Launch And Early Orbit Operations Successfully Demonstrated
- F-35: Lifting The UK's Economy
- Lockheed Martin Named One of Top Worldwide Companies for Climate Change Management
- Lockheed Martin To Enhance Transoceanic Air Traffic Management For FAA
- AEHF Expands Global Communications For Allied Missions; Netherlands Makes Call On Protected Communications Satellite
- LONGBOW LLC Receives $51 Million Contract For Republic of Korea Apache Radar Systems
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines