NASDAQ Bullish Signs
Published on Wednesday, 13 February 2013 18:27 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NDAQ) ended the trading session higher by $0.71 or 2.32% from its previous close. NASDAQ's price action formed what is considered to be a bullish engulfing candle that could very well signal a continuation of trend or reversal of the ongoing weakness.
The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NDAQ) is a global operator of market exchanges that delivers trading, exchange technology, securities listing, and public company services across multiple continents. The Exchange's offerings include trading across multiple asset classes, market data products, financial indexes, and market technology products and services.
NASDAQ's recent stock range was formed by a trough where calculated support was defined at $24.75 and by a peak that established the resistance level at $32.15. This range could be used by traders managing their positions.
Traders wanting to establish a position in NASDAQ or traders that are already holding the stock can use the bullish engulfing pattern to their advantage. The pattern provides a defined risk, as it shows where the bears were able to push the stock down, before the bulls step in with a bid.
The bullish engulfing pattern is a leading indicator that provides an alert to the bulls that the trend will continue or that there is an immediate reversal to the short-term weakness seen on the stock. Below an Engulfing Bullish Candle Illustration:
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines