New York, February 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2766.54, which represents -0.18% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with 50% of the components trading on positive territory.
SanDisk (NASDAQ:SNDK) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $51.66 representing 3.26% from its previous trading session. Shares of SanDisk, the provider of flash data storage products have defined support at $42.30 and resistance at $49.99.
Biogen Idec (NASDAQ:BIIB) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $168.64 representing 2.46% from its previous close. Biogen Idec, the Cambridge, Massachusetts based biotechnology company focusing on neurology, oncology, and immunology, has calculated support and resistance levels at $139.72 and $167.29 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ:WCRX), which is trading at $14.58 representing 2.39% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Maxim Integrated Products (NASDAQ:MXIM), which is trading at $32.13 or -2.46% from the prior close. Shares of Maxim Integrated Products, the maker of linear and mixed-signal integrated circuits have defined support at $28.79 and resistance at $32.41. Also among the worst performers Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), which is trading at $3.27 representing -1.83% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13966.9, which represents -0.05% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1519.9 that represents -0.1% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”