Crowdfunding Animal Rescue Projects
Published on Saturday, 16 February 2013 20:00 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
Conzortia Launches First Crowdfunding Site Dedicated To Animal Rescue
Houston, Texas (PRWEB) February 16, 2013
Conzortia Business Funding, Inc. has launched CrowdfundCritters.com the world's first crowdfunding website dedicated to helping to provide funding for animal rescue efforts.
"Actually, a friend of ours inspired me to launch Crowdfund Critters", Robert Dobyns, CEO of Conzortia stated. "She runs an equine rescue and her feed bills are enormous. She related what a struggle it is to provide quality care for the abused and neglected horses that she takes in and then it hit me - Conzortia can help rescuers like Lisa, all across the country, by launching this crowdfunding platform specifically for animal rescue. It's our way of giving back."
Tens of thousands of animals are taken in by grassroots rescue efforts every year in the U.S., many of which sacrifice and struggle to pay the bills. CrowdfundCritters.com is designed to let others help share the in efforts.
Rescue and shelter owners can list their fundraising project for free on the site and Conzortia charges no processing fees to accommodate them. Although there is a small fee charged by the credit card processor, most project owners will still be able to keep about 97% of the net proceeds.
The donation process is simple for those trying to help a rescue owner. They take about 2 minutes to create an account at CrowdfundCritters.com and select the project they would like to support, click the donate button and then enter their credit card info into the secure collection site provided by WePay, one of the world's largest online payment platforms.
"It's quick and easy", Dobyns said, "and it helps make a difference in the lives of abandoned and abused animals and their loving caregivers."
To list your rescue project or to assist with funding needs, visit http://www.CrowdfundCritters.com
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/2/prweb10440137.htm
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines