New York, February 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 14025.3, which represents 0.31% versus its previous trading session close, with 23 of its components trading in positive territory.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $12.29 representing 2.16% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $11.02 and resistance at $12.42.
Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $17.08 representing 1.73% from its previous close. Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers has calculated support and resistance levels at $16.03 and $17.22 respectively. The other top performer this morning is General Electric (NYSE:GE), which is trading at $23.65 representing 1.55% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include United Health (NYSE:UNH) that is trading at $56.03 or -2.25% from the previous close. Shares of United Health, the owner and manager of organized health systems have defined support at $51.36 and resistance at $58.26. Also among the worst performers we have Alcoa (NYSE:AA), which is trading at $9.19 representing -1.45% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading higher at $85.45 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1527.21, which represents 0.49% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3202.79 that represents 0.34% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines