New York, February 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2763.47, which represents -0.7% versus its previous close. The index is experiencing an overall negative day with more than 70% of its components trading lower.
Celgene (NASDAQ:CELG) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $102.86 representing 2.39% from its previous trading session. Shares of Celgene, the biopharmaceutical company focused on cancer treatments have defined support at $96.78 and resistance at $102.29.
Marvell (NASDAQ:MRVL) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $9.45 representing 1.83% from its previous close. Marvell, the maker of integrated circuits for communications-related markets, has calculated support and resistance levels at $6.98 and $9.56 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Express Scripts (NASDAQ:ESRX), which is trading at $57.62 representing 1.12% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Garmin (NASDAQ:GRMN), which is trading at $35.31 or -10.03% from the prior close. Shares of Garmin, the maker of global positioning system (GPS)-enabled products have defined support at $37.48 and resistance at $39.85. Also among the worst performers Staples (NASDAQ:SPLS), which is trading at $13.57 representing -7.37% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 14024.6, which represents -0.08% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1524.83 that represents -0.4% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines