Dow Jones Round Up - Lower: WMT, BA, MCD
Published on Thursday, 21 February 2013 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, February 21st (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13854.2, which represents -0.53% versus its previous trading session close, With only 6 of its components trading in positive territory.
Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $71.22 representing 2.9% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Wal-Mart, the biggest retailer in the world have defined support at $68.74 and resistance at $72.60.
Boeing (NYSE:BA) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $75.21 representing 0.58% from its previous close. Boeing, the maker of the 787 Dreamliner has calculated support and resistance levels at $72.68 and $77.54 respectively. The other top performer this morning is McDonald's (NYSE:MCD), which is trading at $94.33 representing 0.45% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) that is trading at $20.27 or -2.22% from the previous close. Shares of Intel, the largest chipmaker in the world have defined support at $20.88 and resistance at $23.06. Also among the worst performers we have Home Depot (NYSE:HD), which is trading at $65.13 representing -1.97% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1500.7, which represents -0.74% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3128.44 that represents -1.14% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines