NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Higher Top Performers: INFY, LRCX, DTV
Published on Friday, 22 February 2013 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, February 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2731.28, which represents 0.73% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Infosys Technologies (NASDAQ:INFY) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $53.74 representing 5.02% from its previous trading session. Shares of Infosys Technologies, the provider of IT consulting and software services, including e-business and supply chain solutions have defined support at $42.37 and resistance at $44.75.
Lam Research (NASDAQ:LRCX) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $42.15 representing 3.03% from its previous close. Lam Research, the maker of semiconductor processing equipment, has calculated support and resistance levels at $38.67 and $43.38 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is DIRECTV (NASDAQ:DTV), which is trading at $49.09 representing 2.76% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $180.98 or -3.3% from the prior close. Shares of Netflix, the online video rental company have defined support at $95.75 and resistance at $197.62. Also among the worst performers Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP), which is trading at $19.35 representing -2.52% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13986, which represents 0.76% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1512.27 that represents 0.66% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines