Trading Idea: - Is MSCI Emerging Markets Index Fund close to Resistance?
Published on Monday, 25 February 2013 09:14 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of MSCI Emerging Markets Index Fund (NYSE:EEM) are trading very close to calculated resistance at $45.33. The stock ended the trading session at just $43.28, which is near levels that make it difficult to buy or start a position.
MSCI Emerging Markets Index Fund (NYSE:EEM) is a fund that corresponds to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of securities that are publicly traded in emerging markets, as represented by the MSCI Emerging Markets Index. The underlying index attempts to gauge the performance of equities in emerging markets globally.
MSCI Emerging Markets Index Fund's stock range is defined by its calculated support defined at $39.92 and by the resistance level at $45.33; the stock is clearly over-extended from support, making it harder for participants to establish fresh longs.
Traders don't have a clear entry point for MSCI Emerging Markets Index Fund. However, as the stock pulls back towards $39.92 it will definitely provide a reference point to establish a trade. On the other hand, if the stock breaks above its resistance level at $45.33 then traders will get an opportunity to enter the stock as it moves to a higher range.
- Apache To Sell Selected Canadian Oil And Gas Assets For $112 Million In Two Transactions
- Broadcom - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- Top Performing Dow Component: United Technologies
- Apache Donates 1 Millionth Tree For Black Bear Habitat
- Intel Is Close to Important Technical Levels
- Oando Energy Resources Provides an Update on the ConocoPhillips Acquisition
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: UTX, TRV, PG
- Sector Mid-Day Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
- Intel Is Moving Above Resistance
- Sector Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines