Worst Performing Dow Component: Bank of America
Published on Monday, 25 February 2013 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, February 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13955.2, which represents -0.32% versus its previous trading session close, with 14 of its components trading positively.
McDonald's (NYSE:MCD) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $96.34 representing 1.14% versus the previous trading session. Shares of McDonald's, the largest restaurant chain in the world have defined support at $86.37 and resistance at $96.33.
DuPont (NYSE:DD) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $47.63 representing 0.83% from its previous close. DuPont, the life sciences company has calculated support and resistance levels at $41.67 and $48.40 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT), which is trading at $70.79 representing 0.55% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) that is trading at $11.23 or -1.88% from the previous close. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $11.02 and resistance at $12.42. Also among the worst performers we have Boeing (NYSE:BA), which is trading at $75.6 representing -1.38% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading lower at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1510.97, which represents -0.31% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3159.29 that represents -0.08% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines