NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: AMGN, INFY, NFLX
Published on Monday, 25 February 2013 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, February 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2740.81, which represents 0.13% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $90.17 representing 3.86% from its previous trading session. Shares of Amgen, the biotechnology company have defined support at $81.56 and resistance at $87.47.
Infosys Technologies (NASDAQ:INFY) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $55.44 representing 3.66% from its previous close. Infosys Technologies, the provider of IT consulting and software services, including e-business and supply chain solutions, has calculated support and resistance levels at $42.37 and $44.75 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $185.92 representing 3.37% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV), which is trading at $96.94 or -4.08% from the prior close. Shares of F5 Networks, the application delivery networking Company have defined support at $99.28 and resistance at $107.82. Also among the worst performers Apollo (NASDAQ:APOL), which is trading at $18.18 representing -2.15% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13972.7, which represents -0.2% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1511.51 that represents -0.27% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines