New York, February 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13859.3, which represents 0.54% versus its previous trading session close, with only five of its components trading in negative territory.
Home Depot (NYSE:HD) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $67.56 representing 5.69% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Home Depot, the home improvement retailer have defined support at $64.29 and resistance at $68.15.
Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $20.6 representing 1.83% from its previous close. Intel, the largest chipmaker in the world has calculated support and resistance levels at $20.10 and $23.06 respectively. The other top performer this morning is DuPont (NYSE:DD), which is trading at $46.91 representing 1.03% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include United Health (NYSE:UNH) that is trading at $52.65 or -1.22% from the previous close. Shares of United Health, the owner and manager of organized health systems have defined support at $54.04 and resistance at $58.26. Also among the worst performers we have Alcoa (NYSE:AA), which is trading at $8.36 representing -0.71% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading higher at $86.67 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1489.79, which represents 0.13% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3110.83 that represents -0.17% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines