Sector Mid Day Update - Brokers Declining: AMTD, RJF, SCHW
Published on Tuesday, 05 March 2013 11:55 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, March 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading higher with the S&P 500 adding 1.11%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are are also trading higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 106.519, which represents 0.61% from its previous close. 10 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD) is the index current top performer, trading at $19.48 representing 2.15%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of TD Ameritrade, the provider of online brokerage services for independent individual investors, have defined support at $18.66 and resistance at $20.30.
Raymond James (NYSE:RJF) is also among the top performers, trading at $44.51 representing 1.9% from its previous close. Raymond James, the financial services provider for retail investors, corporations and municipalities has calculated support and resistance levels at $43.05 and $46.36 respectively. The other top performer is Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW), which is trading at $17.06 representing 1.67% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Jefferies (NYSE:JEF) that is trading at $21.72 or 0% from the previous close. Shares of Jefferies, the independent full service global securities services and investment banking firm have defined support at $20.97 and resistance at $22.24. Also among the worst performers is Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR), which is trading at $14.77 representing 0.68% from the previous trading session.
- ManpowerGroup Named to 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- ManpowerGroup: Bridging Global Skills Gaps Hinges on Driving Youth Employability
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Recognized as a Top Performer in Customer Loyalty Survey
- ManpowerGroup: Asian Companies Must Prioritize Leadership Development
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Launches World's First Contingent Workforce Index
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Reports Improved Year-End Hiring Plans in U.S., Strongest Since Q4 2007
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Shows Most Global Employers to Adopt Wait-and-See Approach to Hiring for Rest of Year
- Align Flexible Workforce Models with Business Strategy to Thrive in Economic Uncertainty, ManpowerGroup Says, As Unemployment Rate Falls to 7.3%
- ManpowerGroup's Exemplary Workplace Practices Recognized for Fourth Consecutive Year
- ManpowerGroup on the Best Practices in Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines