NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Intuitive Surgical
Published on Tuesday, 05 March 2013 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, March 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2798.18, which represents 1.4% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $47.05 representing 6.52% from its previous trading session. Shares of Sears Holdings, the holding company that owns and operates the Sears and Kmart retail chains have defined support at $45.06 and resistance at $48.95.
Apollo (NASDAQ:APOL) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $16.96 representing 4.69% from its previous close. Apollo, the provider of educational programs, has calculated support and resistance levels at $16.80 and $20.98 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU), which is trading at $8.71 representing 3.69% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ:ISRG), which is trading at $515.1 or -4.84% from the prior close. Shares of Intuitive Surgical, the maker of da Vinci surgical systems have defined support at $492.35 and resistance at $583.45. Also among the worst performers Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ:WCRX), which is trading at $13.48 representing -2.18% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 14264.3, which represents 0.97% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1540.03 that represents 0.97% from its previous close.
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: NII Holdings
- Intuitive Surgical is Near a Key Support Area
- Trading Idea: Is Micron Technology Breaking Out?
- Semis Outperfomed the S&P 500 :MU, MRVL, CRUS
- Key Levels for Intuitive Surgical
- Micron Technology Is Near a Key Resistance Area
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: APOL, ERTS, BIIB
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Higher: WCRX, FSLR, NFLX
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Trading Idea: What to Expect as Intuitive Surgical Breaks Resistance
Related Partner Headlines
- Intuitive Surgical Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (ISRG) - TheStreet.com
- Micron Technology Inc. Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (MU) - TheStreet.com
- Sears Stock Falls On Unusually High Volume (SHLD) - TheStreet.com
- 5 Education & Training Services Stocks With The Highest Revenue - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Sears Posts Narrower-Than-Expected Q3 Loss - Benzinga
- Apollo Group Inc (APOL): Today's Featured Diversified Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- Intuitive Surgical Inc. (ISRG): Today's Featured Health Services Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Sears Holdings Announces Completion of Partial Spin-Off Of Its Interest In Sears Canada - Benzinga
- Sears Holdings Corporation (SHLD): Today's Featured Services Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Micron Technology Inc. (MU): Today's Featured Technology Laggard - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,335.28 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼19.12 (-0.12%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,666.29 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼1.18 (-0.07%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,496.43 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼2.54 (-0.07%)
In The Wires
HGST Launches The Highest Capacity Hard Drive For The Mainstream Mobile Market
Social Media and Digital Agencies Will Vanish Within Ten Years
DMAi Announces Chairperson For The Convention
JJsHouse Recommends Its Best-Selling Cocktail Dresses To Customers Worldwide
British Government Has No Business Interfering With BP Claims Payments, Says Attorney for Businesses Filing BP Claims
Real Estate SEO Web Development Toolkit Shows Promise For Future of Web Development
The Leading Hotels of the World, in Collaboration with BiancaFilm and Rai Cinema, Present Viaagio Sola
Brown Trucking Company Selects Comdata