NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Intuitive Surgical
Published on Tuesday, 05 March 2013 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, March 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2798.18, which represents 1.4% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $47.05 representing 6.52% from its previous trading session. Shares of Sears Holdings, the holding company that owns and operates the Sears and Kmart retail chains have defined support at $45.06 and resistance at $48.95.
Apollo (NASDAQ:APOL) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $16.96 representing 4.69% from its previous close. Apollo, the provider of educational programs, has calculated support and resistance levels at $16.80 and $20.98 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU), which is trading at $8.71 representing 3.69% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ:ISRG), which is trading at $515.1 or -4.84% from the prior close. Shares of Intuitive Surgical, the maker of da Vinci surgical systems have defined support at $492.35 and resistance at $583.45. Also among the worst performers Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ:WCRX), which is trading at $13.48 representing -2.18% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 14264.3, which represents 0.97% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1540.03 that represents 0.97% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines