New York, March 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks ended the session higher by closing 0.14% versus their previous day close. Casino stocks were mixed with 4 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) was the top performer of the casino stocks today closing at $50.99 representing 2.7%. versus the previous trading session. The shares of Penn National Gaming, the owner and operator of casinos in Mississippi, and a riverboat gaming facility in Louisiana have defined support at $48.84 and resistance at $52.76.
Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $14.5 representing 1.05% from its previous close. Pinnacle Entertainment, the owner and operator of casinos and casinos resorts throughout the U.S. and Argentina has calculated support and resistance levels at $13.28 and $14.21 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) that closed the trading session at $50.52 or -1.52% from the previous close. Las Vegas Sands, the owner and operator of casino resorts and convention centers in the U.S., Macau, and Singapore shares have defined support at $48.29 and resistance at $53.15. Also among the worst performers was Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN), which closed the trading session at $116 representing -0.47% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks underperformed the broad market S&P 500 Index that closed the trading session at 1539.14, 13.94 points or 0.91% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines