American Association on Health and Disability (AAHD) Announces Disability and Birth Defects Related Research Opportunities Now Available - Deadline March 15
Published on Tuesday, 05 March 2013 20:40 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
Unprecedented opportunity for candidates to pursue research opportunities in disciplines related to disability and birth defects
Washington, DC (PRWEB) March 05, 2013
The Disability Research and Dissemination Center (DRDC) has posted the availability of four research opportunities available through funding from the National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities (NCBDDD) at the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
There are four individual research opportunities available through RFA’s that have been developed in collaboration with NCBDDD. The 4 areas of funding are: child mental health, early identification of developmental delay, outcomes for children with hearing loss and improving screening for hearing loss in WIC programs. The submission deadline is March 15th, 2013.
More information about the four individual research opportunities, available funding, DRDC partner information and DRDC initiatives are available at http://www.disabilityresearchcenter.com
"These multiple funding opportunities made available through NCBDDD have the potential to fund the highest level of research in the areas of disability and birth defects," stated Roberta Carlin, executive director of the American Association on Health and Disability (AAHD). The University of South Carolina School of Medicine is the administrative home of the DRDC and the other two sites are at SUNY-Upstate Medical University and AAHD.
The mission of the American Association on Health and Disability (AAHD) is to advance health promotion and wellness initiatives for children and adults with disabilities through research, policy, education and public awareness at the community, state and federal level. AAHD is located in Rockville, MD. For more information, please visit AAHD's website: http://www.aahd.us
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/3/prweb10485092.htm
- KeyCorp Reports 2013 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyCorp To Present At The Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Randy Paine Named President Of KeyBanc Capital Markets
- KeyCorp Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyCorp Closes On Sale Of Victory Capital Management And Affiliate
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2013 Net Income of $193 Million, or $.21 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
- KeyBank Selected To Pilot U.S. Global Business Solutions Initiative To Increase Small Business Exports
- Organic Growth, Not Merger and Acquisitions, is Driving Middle Market Expansion
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines