ETP, Reversal Soon?
Published on Wednesday, 06 March 2013 00:09 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE:ETP) ended the trading session lower by $0.3 or -0.63% from its previous close. ETP's price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE:ETP) is a publicly traded partnership owning and operating a diversified portfolio of energy assets. ETP has pipeline operations in Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, New Mexico, and Utah, and owns the largest intrastate pipeline system in Texas. The company currently has natural gas operations that include gathering and transportation pipelines, treating and processing assets, and three storage facilities located in Texas. And its one of the three largest retail marketers of propane in the U.S.
ETP's current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $42.00 and by the resistance level at $48.00, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in ETP, they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor ETP for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines