Nomura - Worst Performing Broker - Mid Day Wrap
Published on Thursday, 07 March 2013 11:55 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, March 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading flat with the S&P 500 unchanged 0%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are , with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 0, which represents 0% from its previous close. 8 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW) is the index current top performer, trading at $17.6 representing 1.44%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of Charles Schwab, the securities brokerage, banking, and other related financial services provider, have defined support at $15.96 and resistance at $17.10.
E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC) is also among the top performers, trading at $11 representing 1.01% from its previous close. E*TRADE, the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors has calculated support and resistance levels at $10.46 and $11.45 respectively. The other top performer is Raymond James (NYSE:RJF), which is trading at $45.6 representing 0.89% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Nomura (NYSE:NMR) that is trading at $5.99 or -2.12% from the previous close. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan have defined support at $5.58 and resistance at $6.04. Also among the worst performers is Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR), which is trading at $14.88 representing -0.2% from the previous trading session.
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines