New York, March 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading flat with the S&P 500 unchanged 0%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are , with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 0, which represents 0% from its previous close. 8 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW) is the index current top performer, trading at $17.6 representing 1.44%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of Charles Schwab, the securities brokerage, banking, and other related financial services provider, have defined support at $15.96 and resistance at $17.10.
E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC) is also among the top performers, trading at $11 representing 1.01% from its previous close. E*TRADE, the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors has calculated support and resistance levels at $10.46 and $11.45 respectively. The other top performer is Raymond James (NYSE:RJF), which is trading at $45.6 representing 0.89% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Nomura (NYSE:NMR) that is trading at $5.99 or -2.12% from the previous close. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan have defined support at $5.58 and resistance at $6.04. Also among the worst performers is Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR), which is trading at $14.88 representing -0.2% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines