New York, March 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 14337.9, which represents 0.29% versus its previous trading session close, with 21 of its components trading in positive territory.
Boeing (NYSE:BA) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $81.74 representing 3.36% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Boeing, the maker of the 787 Dreamliner have defined support at $72.68 and resistance at $77.54.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $12.22 representing 2.47% from its previous close. Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender has calculated support and resistance levels at $10.98 and $12.42 respectively. The other top performer this morning is JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM), which is trading at $50.63 representing 1.2% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Disney (NYSE:DIS) that is trading at $56.05 or -0.55% from the previous close. Shares of Disney, the largest diversified media company in the world have defined support at $46.96 and resistance at $54.87. Also among the worst performers we have Merck (NYSE:MRK), which is trading at $43.51 representing -0.39% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for December delivery is also trading higher at $85.45 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1544.25, which represents 0.18% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3228.37 that represents 0.19% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines