Computer Sciences Short term Bullish Reversal
Published on Thursday, 07 March 2013 19:30 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Computer Sciences Corporation (NYSE:CSC) ended the trading session higher by $0.31 or 0.63% from its previous close. Computer Sciences' price action formed what is considered to be a bullish engulfing candle that could very well signal a continuation of trend or reversal of the ongoing weakness.
Computer Sciences Corporation (NYSE:CSC) provides consulting and information technology (IT) services to industry and government. The Company provides consulting, systems design and integration, IT and business process outsourcing, applications software, and Web and application hosting.
Computer Sciences' recent stock range was formed by a trough where calculated support was defined at $46.47 and by a peak that established the resistance level at $49.49. This range could be used by traders managing their positions.
Traders wanting to establish a position in Computer Sciences or traders that are already holding the stock can use the bullish engulfing pattern to their advantage. The pattern provides a defined risk, as it shows where the bears were able to push the stock down, before the bulls step in with a bid.
The bullish engulfing pattern is a leading indicator that provides an alert to the bulls that the trend will continue or that there is an immediate reversal to the short-term weakness seen on the stock. Below an Engulfing Bullish Candle Illustration:
- Trading Idea: Entry Levels for Computer Sciences
- Is Computer Sciences Breaking Down?
- Computer Sciences is Near a Key Support Area
- Is Computer Sciences Trade Over?
- Critical Alerts For SanDisk, Computer Sciences, American Tower Corp, Questcor Pharmaceuticals, and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Released By InvestorsObserver
- Computer Sciences Is Moving Above Resistance
- Approaching Resistance: Computer Sciences
- Reference Points for Computer Sciences
- Computer Sciences Is Moving Above Resistance
- Computer Sciences Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades Computer Sciences to Buy on Faster-Than-Anticipated Turnaround - Benzinga
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Laggard - TheStreet.com
- CSC Awarded $34 Million Contract Modification to Upgrade Training Simulation Technology - Benzinga
- Computer Sciences Corporation Stock Upgraded (CSC) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: JP Morgan Raises PT to $38 on Computer Sciences Corporation Following Solid FQ2 Profits - Benzinga
- Computer Among Technology's Biggest Movers on November 6, 2012 - Investopedia
- CSC Wins $54 Million Task Order - Benzinga
- CSC Enters Divestiture Agreement with Italian IT Services Company - Benzinga
- CSC Announces $700M Aggregate Principle Amount of Senior Unsecured Notes - Benzinga
- CSC Wins $220M U.S. Army C4ISR Logistics Task Order - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Playing the Setup in Rowan Companies
Sanofi-Aventis Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
FLIR Systems Is Close to Resistance
Trading Idea: - Is Starbucks close to Resistance?
Trading Idea: - Is Tesoro close to Resistance?
Entry points for QUALCOMM
Trading Idea: - Is International Paper close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,387.58 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,669.16 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,502.12 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Apollo Medical Holdings Announces the Appointment of David G. Schmidt to its Board of Directors
What Would You Give Up For a Cheaper Flight This Summer?
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation To Present At Upcoming Investor Conferences
Women flexing their financial muscles; women's credit is in better shape than men's credit according to Experian
Aflac Announces Changes In Management Responsibilities
Goodyear to Present at KeyBanc Capital Markets Conference
Aviv REIT Announces Closing Of $14.4 Million Acquisition
Abbott to Present at Deutsche Bank 38th Annual Health Care Conference