ProShares Ultra S&P500 Is Moving Above Resistance
Published on Friday, 08 March 2013 08:28 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of ProShares Ultra S&P500 (NYSE:SSO) closed the session at $70.93 just above calculated resistance at $69.61. The stock moved to what appears to be a higher range, spurring attention from momentum buyers.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (NYSE:SSO) is a fund that seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the daily performance of the S&P 500 Index. The S&P 500 Index is a measure of large-cap U.S. stock market performance, which includes 500 United States operating companies and real estate investment trusts selected by the S&P U.S. Index Committee through a non-mechanical process that factors criteria, such as liquidity, price, market capitalization and financial viability.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $65.48 and resistance at $69.61. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring ProShares Ultra S&P500's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that ProShares Ultra S&P500 is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $69.61 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- Everest Group Recognizes Cognizant as a Global Leader and Star Performer in Healthcare Payer IT Outsourcing
- Cognizant to Present at Investor Conferences
- Cognizant Selected by CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield to Support Mobile Technology Initiatives
- Saudi Electricity Company Selects Cognizant to Transform Service Delivery and Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Cognizant Announces Record Results For Second Quarter 2013
- Cognizant to Present at the Pacific Crest 2013 Global Technology Leadership Forum
- BetterInvesting Magazine Releases October Stock To Study And Undervalued Stock Choices For Investors' Informational And Educational Use
- Segmented Consumer Experience and Digital Wallet Capabilities Hold Keys to the Future of Mobile Banking, Finds Cognizant and Monitise Study
- XL Group and Cognizant Team Up to Transform Risk Consulting Operations
- Cognizant Schedules Second-Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines