ProShares Ultra S&P500 Is Moving Above Resistance
Published on Friday, 08 March 2013 08:28 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, March 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of ProShares Ultra S&P500 (NYSE:SSO) closed the session at $70.93 just above calculated resistance at $69.61. The stock moved to what appears to be a higher range, spurring attention from momentum buyers.
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (NYSE:SSO) is a fund that seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the daily performance of the S&P 500 Index. The S&P 500 Index is a measure of large-cap U.S. stock market performance, which includes 500 United States operating companies and real estate investment trusts selected by the S&P U.S. Index Committee through a non-mechanical process that factors criteria, such as liquidity, price, market capitalization and financial viability.
The stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $65.48 and resistance at $69.61. Given that this range was broken, traders will be closely monitoring ProShares Ultra S&P500's price action to gather clues on the future direction.
From a technical perspective, it can be expected that previous resistance becomes support, as the new range gets defined. However, given that ProShares Ultra S&P500 is still near the broken resistance level, traders will be focusing on the $69.61 level to see if the stock holds the breakout without rolling over.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines